Wednesday, September 11, 2013

11/9  Tues

Well, time flies, it's Sept of 2013 wtf how could I believe this, are you kidding me?

Am having my very first sem break now! Come on it's so different from holiday during secondary school, at least, I am totally free of homework and exam’s harass ^^

From my last post on June until now, three months passed, for sure, lots of event happened.

First of all, Mr. Oval Soo (the new name he had after we watched Always and Ever) and I had a very super upset 2nd anniversary. We argued, we fought and we cried. I destroyed everything that initially wanna give him and so do him. He has thrown the Rm80 bouquet of rose away and I was like OMG when he told me this. Argument leads nothing but improvement if you handle your emotion well.

Like usual, we dont take photoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

stay a bit close with his family recently and I feel like not really match with the way his family communicate, cant really adapt to it. Depresseddddd!

The second day of my sem break, I had Genting trip with my besties!! We have planned it for time, since 2 years ago


played this for several time, had so much fun! 


stayed outside until 5am and it was damn freaking cold. Yet we love that coldness!


My favourite gang, we sleep, we laugh, we share, we shop, we take photos, so called Friend!!

My sleeping partner forever

LKT captured my long legs for me thanksssss



We were so brainless cause we played water game as the first game, and this is what I became.
I wonder why I am the only who got wet from top to bottom

so my friends suggested me to dry my hair by this huge dryer.


Rainy day so YY and I covered ourselves by shawl



While we were waiting for the 4D movie, its really a long queue.
not really like what we expected but still a new and fun experience


UGHHHHHHHH we planned to play F1 from the beginning!! but we didnt because of Rainnn :(

YY and my birthday celebrations





Feel like losing connection with Gching and Zie. Perhaps we are the type of friends which we care each other without meeting always. I still rmb those commitment we made tgt.