Sunday, September 29, 2013

29/09 Sun


Another gathering with them, had lots of fun. We may not have much tacit, not many nodes.
I think the only point of intersection we have would be library society. Yet we have lots of topics to chit and chat, we share our life, share truths gossips and so on. We had arguments, we had fought but still we can become friends. How peaceful is it. <3 p="">

School reopened, ugh such a cruel truth to me. I found that I am not that strong anymore, I know I was weak before, but now I am weaker. 
Gonna face those fakers again, get bored. I couldn't stand my hypocritical anymore, just because of them, wtf, so I had decided to ignore them forever. 

爱情是累赘吗, 是错了人吗
因为彼此摧毁了自己的梦想 为什么要这样对自己 难道就因为年轻时,那个比什么还重要,却很难为的放下了自己不舍得的东西的人
我真的真的很想去旅行真的真的真的很想踏出马来西亚一步
难道我去不起吗
我知道另一边的你也有你自己的理想自己的愿望  你是不是也因为爱情而放弃了你的理想和愿望
我希望爱情是我的动力而不是阻力
是不是放下了阻力才会有能量继续前进